IMPORTANT LETTINGS UPDATE
Following the recent change to the Government guidelines please find below rules and procedures that we have implemented at iMove Lettings.
We would recommend undertaking a drive-by of the property that you are interested in, to ensure that the location is suitable.
If you are satisfied with the location you can then request a video tour by calling or emailing our office.
Physical viewings may only be arranged at the point of application.
- No more than 2 people per viewing (excluding our member of staff) .
- Staff will be wearing full PPE (face masks, gloves and carrying sanitiser).
- All doors will be opened prior to the viewing and we will wipe down any door handles and surfaces.
- We request that you do not touch anything inside the property.
- Once the viewing has been completed we will re-wipe down the door handles and surfaces.
All valuations must be arranged via telephone or email.
AT THE APPOINTMENT
- Please open all doors, before we arrive.
- Staff will be wearing full PPE (face masks, gloves and carrying sanitiser) whilst they conduct the valuation.
- Following the appointment we will leave the property and call you from the office to discuss the valuation in more detail.
THE POULTON OFFICE
Whist we are practising safe distancing, we are a small office and would need to prepare for any visitors. Therefore we would polity request that you only attend our premises with a pre-agreed appointment time . This is not just for the safety of our staff but also your own.